Saturday, April 29, 2006

It's not just thinking of the right answers to the questions.

It's noticing and thinking about the right questions.

Violence people have a way of making their questions seem important by killing people.

However, a way out of so much killing of people might be thinking about other questions entirely. These questions might seem silly or trite in the face of dead people killed by other humans and yet they might be preventitive.

If people can enjoy being minor in the way that fits them, they might not have to try to achieve majorness through killing other people.

If I let my mind be a slave to atrocity makers, I may miss the door out of atrocities.

Of course, my wanting to work on violence prevention through wildly indirect redesign of what people think about may be tainted because it's a way of wanting to make my work important.

The desire to be important may be pretty bad in and of itself.

I don't know.