The shadow of the tree is climbing up the garage door at sunset.
Tuesday, August 02, 2005
- Name: Anne Herbert
- Less. Slower.
- Summer is a temperature. Summer is a hope.
- How politely and precisely the shadow walks down t...
- Sometimes on asphalt, it flashes: "There was a fi...
- It is night. Under the streetlight, in chalk, a m...
- Evaporation, in elegant silence, sops up the drips...
- What is the smallest event you've noticed today?
- The tenderness of souls is more evident at night.
- Morning hello
- Knowing the time