How politely and precisely the shadow walks down the street with its person.
Monday, July 18, 2005
- Name: Anne Herbert
- Sometimes on asphalt, it flashes: "There was a fi...
- It is night. Under the streetlight, in chalk, a m...
- Evaporation, in elegant silence, sops up the drips...
- What is the smallest event you've noticed today?
- The tenderness of souls is more evident at night.
- Morning hello
- Knowing the time
- Walking beside the grass green park, talking on he...
- PEACE AND LOVE AND NOTICING THE DETAILS