Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I almost don't drink. I had about half a glass of alcohol in the last twelve month's and none at all on New Year's Eve, when I went to bed early.

It is the first working day of 2006 and I feel hungover. From this I conclude two things:

1. It's been so long since I've really been hungover I don't remember how bad it feels. I actually feel sort of bad in a way somewhat reminiscent of hungoverness rather than feeling hungover.

2. We live one life. There are hangovers out there. This time period has had many hangovers, and as a member of this pack of mammals, I get to feel a bit of it, too.

The good news perhaps being that if I have thoughts and feelings of quality they can feed back into the pack and help us out.

I am hoping that it's not a majority rule thing, that the mood that the most have the rest will have. That could be either a good thing or a bad thing.

I'm hoping that if someone including me has a quality, needed, missing thought and feeling in the middle of themselves, it might spread because it is high quality and because it is needed. I tend to think of things like that travelling by being put into artwork and actions. Maybe not always I remember since this hangover came to me direct because I'm here and hangovers are around. The dream is that quality can sometimes have the power that quantity is having in this case.